Ruger 57 5.7 x 28mm Pistol
Available- IN STOCK //
Item Info //
Tech Specs //
Instantly Save $(70.00)
The Ruger 57 5.7 x 28mm Pistol features a fiber-optic front sight, an adjustable rear sight and an alloy steel slide and barrel with an oxide finish. The pistol features a glass-filled nylon grip and Secure Action™ fire control.
Features and Benefits
- Textured polymer frame
- Fiber-optic front sight and a windage- and elevation-adjustable, serrated rear sight
- Alloy steel barrel and slide with an oxide finish
- Billet steel slide features lightning cuts and is drilled and tapped
- Secure Action™ fire control
- Inspection port, a slide release and a reversible magazine release latch
- Picatinny-style accessory rail
- 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety
- Metal finish: Nitride
- Product weight: 24.5 ounces
- Manual Safety: Yes
- Barrel length (in.): 4.94
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Grip: Nylon
- Product length (in.): 8.65
- Front sight: Fiber optic
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 20+1
- Rate of twist: 1 in 9 inch RH
- Rear sight: Adjustable
- Caliber: 5.7 x 28mm
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What's in the Box
- Ruger 57 5.7 x 28mm Pistol
Impressive ergonomics include an easy trigger reach, 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, robust slide release and reversible magazine release latch.
Through hardened, billet steel slide with lightening cuts is drilled and tapped for easy mounting of optics with separately available optic adapter plate, available at ShopRuger.com.
Windage and elevation adjustable, serrated rear sight and rapid acquisition fiber optic front sight for fast, accurate shooting.
The alloy steel barrel features a black nitride treatment for wear resistance.
Steel magazine provides double stack capacity without unnecessary bulk.
Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
Picatinny-style accessory rail for easy mounting of lights and lasers.
Safety features include: 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety; an integrated trigger safety; light-weight firing pin; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
Also includes: two steel magazines.